The Link G4X AtomX ECU is the latest version of our entry-level ECU. Don’t let its size fool you however, the AtomX has expanded data logging and uses the same microcontroller as the entire G4X range!
G4X features 512 megabytes of logging at 32bit using up to 250 channels, each limited to up to 1kHz per channel (by the Operating System), with a maximum of 100 kSamples/sec.
The AtomX can control up to 2 rotors or 4 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark. Or, it can be used for up to eight cylinders using batch fire.
No internal WB lambda controller, no internal MAP sensor.
Requires A loom or A connector kit.
- Inputs: 2 x Digital inputs, 2 x Temperature inputs, 3 x Analog inputs, 2 x Trigger inputs, 1 x Knock Input
- Outputs: 4 x Injector drives, 4 x Ignition drivers, 4 x Auxiliary outputs*, +5V Sensor power supply, *unused ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs
- Communication: 1x CAN bus, 1x USB tuning connection, 1 x 34-pin waterproof connector
- Misc: loaded with all of Link ECU’s standard features (Engine protection, Flex Fuel support, CAN, 512MB of datalogging, 20 general purpose tables, boost control, knock control etc). Runs on PC Link software for G4X
- Physical: Dimensions: 90mmL x 130mmW x 45mmH (without loom), Weight: 180 grams
- In the box: The AtomX ECU, USB tuning cable, mounting bracket, Link ECU stickers.
Võrdle erinevate Link juhtajude omadusi kõrvalolevast tabelist
Tarkvara, uuendused, manualid
AtomX Quickstart juhend