The Force GDI is our first ECU built specially to control GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection) engines. As well as full GDI control, the Force GDI offers on-board digital LSU4.9 wideband controller, E-throttle control, high voltage injector and high pressure fuel pump management, plus all the other features you have come to expect from one of Link’s world leading ECUs.
The Force GDI can control up to 4 cylinders with direct injection.
Please confirm with LinkECU’s tech support if your engine is supported before purchasing.
Requires A & B Looms or connector kits for installation.
- Inputs: 8/10* x Digital inputs, 4 x Temperature inputs, 11 x Analog inputs, 2 x Trigger inputs, 2 x Knock Input, 1 x LSU4.9 input (*2 inputs required when using 2nd CAN Bus, DI 9 & 10 pins used by second CAN Bus)
- Outputs: 4 x High voltage injector drivers (60V 10/5A Peak/Hold Current), 1 x GDI pump/Spill valve driver (11.8/6A Peak/Hold), 4 x Ignition drivers, 10 x Auxiliary outputs* +5V & +8V Sensor power supply, (*unused ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs)
- Communication: 2 x CAN bus, 1 x USB tuning connection, 1 x Serial (RS232) connection, 2 x 34-pin waterproof connector
- Misc: 512MB of logging. Features found only on Force GDI: 4 high voltage Boost/Peak/Hold GDI injector drives, user definable voltage, current and durations, 1 Spill valve/GDI pump driver, peak & hold or saturated mode. User definable current.
- Physical: Dimensions: 185mmL x 130mmW x 40mmH (without looms), Weight: 680 grams
- In the box: The XtremeX ECU, USB tuning cable, mounting bracket, Link ECU stickers.
Tarkvara, uuendused, manualid
Force GDI Quickstart juhend