The Thunder is our biggest, most advanced ECU yet. The Thunder is designed for high end applications requiring maximum performance, flexibility and tuning control. The Thunder has more inputs, more outputs and more features than any other Link ECU. The Thunder has all the features found on other LinkECU’s plus onboard 3 axis accelerometer, two EGT thermocouple inputs, two Onboard Lambda Controllers and 2 x E-throttle Controllers.
Requires A & B Looms or connector kits and A & B connector kits for installation.
- Inputs: 16 x Digital inputs (6 are high speed differential type for ABS sensors etc), 4 x Temperature inputs, 16 x Analog inputs, 2 x Trigger inputs, 2 x Knock Input, 2 x LSU4.9 input, 2 x K Type Thermocouple inputs
- Outputs: 8 x Peak and Hold injector drivers, 8 x Ignition drivers, 18 x Auxiliary outputs* +5V & +8V Sensor power supply, (*unused fuel & ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs)
- Communication: 2 x CAN bus, 1 x USB tuning connection, 1 x Serial (RS232) connection, 2 x 34-pin & 2 x 26-pin waterproof connectors
- Misc: 32Mbit of logging. Advanced features not found on the Xtreme or Fury: 2 x Onboard digital LSU4.9 lambda controllers, 2 x Fully programmable E-throttle controls complete with capability of gear shift throttle blip and antilag (for engines with 2 electronic throttle bodies), 2 x K type thermocouple EGT inputs – direct connection of EGT sensors with no extra interface box.
- Physical: Dimensions: 180mmL x 210mmW x 40mmH (without looms), Weight: 1060 grams
- In the box: Thunder ECU, USB tuning cable, mounting bracket, Link ECU stickers.
Tarkvara, uuendused, manualid
Thunder Quickstart juhend