The XtremeX has built in E-throttle and all the advanced features including Anti-lag, Cruise Control and Traction Control.
With 8 Injector drives and 8 ignition drives the XtremeX can control up to 4 rotors or 8 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark. The XtremeX is a great choice for professional level motorsport or more demanding road car applications.
Please note: for peak & hold please contact a Link ECU Sales Person to purchase a G4+ Xtreme ECU.
Requires A & B Looms or connector kits for installation.
- Inputs: 8/10* x Digital inputs, 4 x Temperature inputs, 11 x Analog inputs, 2 x Trigger inputs, 2 x Knock Input (*2 inputs required when using 2nd CAN Bus)
- Outputs: 8 x Injector drives, 8 x Ignition drivers, 10 x Auxiliary outputs*, +5V and +8V Sensor power supply (*unused fuel and ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs)
- Communication: 2x CAN bus, 1x USB tuning connection, 1x Serial (RS232) connection, 2 x 34-pin waterproof connector
- Misc: 512MB of logging. Advanced features not found on the StormX – Fully programmable E-throttle control complete with capability of gear shift throttle blip and antilag, Cruise control, 2 independent CAN modules, 30 general purpose tables (up from 20), all Motorsport features including full gear shift control, traction control, antilag and launch control, advanced closed loop lambda strategy and dual bank lambda control. Runs on PC Link software for G4X
- Physical: Dimensions: 185mmL x 130mmW x 40mmH (without looms), Weight: 680 grams
- In the box: The XtremeX ECU, USB tuning cable, mounting bracket, Link ECU stickers.
Võrdle erinevate Link juhtajude omadusi kõrvalolevast tabelist
Tarkvara, uuendused, manualid
XtremeX Quickstart juhend