The FuryX is a premium ECU like the XtremeX, but with added Onboard Digital Wideband Lambda Control.
With 8 injector drives and 6 ignition drives, the FuryX can control up to 3 rotors or 6 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark, making it an excellent choice for professional level motorsport or more demanding road car applications.The added benefit of a Onboard Digital Wideband Lambda Controller means higher accuracy of the unit, plus a simple setup.
Requires A & B Looms or connector kits for installation.
- Inputs: 8/10* x Digital inputs, 4 x Temperature inputs, 9 x Analog inputs, 2 x Trigger inputs, 2 x Knock Input, 1 x LSU4.9 input (*2 inputs required when using 2nd CAN Bus, DI 9 & 10 pins used by second CAN Bus)
- Outputs: 8 x Injector drives, 6 x Ignition drivers, 10 x Auxiliary outputs*, +5V and +8V Sensor power supply (*unused fuel and ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs)
- Communication: 2 x CAN bus, 1 x USB tuning connection, 1 x Serial (RS232) connection, 2 x 34-pin waterproof connector
- Misc: 512MB of logging. Same features as XtremeX with addititon of LSU4.9 onboard controller. Runs on PC Link software for G4X
- Physical: Dimensions: 185mmL x 130mmW x 40mmH (without looms), Weight: 680 grams
- In the box: The XtremeX ECU, USB tuning cable, mounting bracket, Link ECU stickers.
Võrdle erinevate Link juhtajude omadusi kõrvalolevast tabelist
Tarkvara, uuendused, manualid
FuryX Quickstart juhend