With the MonsoonX you have all the tuning capabilities of the AtomX, but you can also choose to run some of the following features: Launch Control, Anti-lag, VVT Control and Closed Loop Boost Control. It also comes with a built in 4 bar or 7 bar MAP sensor further reducing installation cost. Now featuring Knock Control.
Note: The MonsoonX will run any of the above features, but it cannot run them all at once. The number of features you can run is dependent on how many of the limited Inputs and Outputs each feature needs.
The MonsoonX will control up to 2 rotors or 4 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark. Or, it can be used for up to eight cylinders using batch fire.
Requires A loom or A connector kit.
- Inputs: 4 x Digital inputs, 2 x Temperature inputs, 4 x Analog inputs, 2 x Trigger inputs, 1 x Knock Input (shared with DI4), 1 x Onboard 4 Bar MAP sensor
- Outputs: 4 x Injector drives, 4 x Ignition drivers, 6 x Auxiliary outputs*, +5V Sensor power supply, *unused ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs
- Communication: 1x CAN bus, 1x USB tuning connection, 1 x 34-pin waterproof connector
- Misc: 512MB of logging. Advanced features not found on the AtomX – Antilag, rolling antilag and launch control, up to 2 fully variable closed loop VVT cams. Runs on PC Link software for G4X
- Physical: Dimensions: 95mmL x 130mmW x 45mmH (without loom), Weight: 220 grams
- In the box: The MonsoonX ECU, USB tuning cable, mounting bracket, Link ECU stickers.
Võrdle erinevate Link juhtajude omadusi kõrvalolevast tabelist
Tarkvara, uuendused, manualid
MonsoonX Quickstart juhend